Since 1979 A1 Red Carpet has been helping residential and commercial clients in the Denver, CO Metro area recover from flood damage by providing fast, efficient water extraction and restoration service. Our technicians are trained professionals, who use only the best state-of-the-art equipment to restore your property as thoroughly as possible after water damage from a flood, failed plumbing, or any other water source.
Call 303-322-5131 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a fast response for water & flood damage repair in the Denver, Colorado metro area.
Some may say, “We don’t live in a coastal city. Why would we need water or flood damage restoration here in Colorado? Well, how about the flooding that occurred in the fall of 2013? Many Front Range residents and businesses experienced first hand the type of water damage that can result from flash flooding due to excessive rain. Of course we all have indoor plumbing, and broken pipes can be another cause of commercial and residential water damage. Faulty faucets or toilets, bad supply lines to the bath tub or shower, washing machines, even the small line that feeds the ice maker in your freezer, all of these can be sources of water damage if things go wrong. And if they do, A1 Red Carpet is here to help you restore your property to the condition it was in before the flood or water damage occurred.
Call 303-322-5131 any time day or night for emergency water & flood damage repair in the Denver, Colorado metro area.
Here is some information to keep in mind from the Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IIBHS) when considering the possibility of damage to your home or property due to water or flooding.
- Plumbing supply line failure is the single leading cause of residential water damage with 65% of failures being caused by failed pipes themselves and 18% by frozen pipes.
- The second leading cause of residential water damage is toilet failures, usually caused by faulty supply lines, toilet flanges, fill valve assemblies or toilets that have backed up and overflowed.
- When a water heater reaches 5 years old, its chances of leaking or even bursting increase significantly, and almost 3/4 of all water heaters fail before they reach 12 years old.
- Washing machine failures are one of the top 10 causes of residential water damage, and failed supply lines were involved more than 50% of the time. When failed supply lines were involved, 42% of the washers were between 8 and 10 years old.
- Drain system failures are one of the top five causes of residential water damage.
The A1 Red Carpet water and flood damage repair service area inclues all the following cities and surrounding areas… Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Centennial, Commerce City, Denver, Eastlake, Englewood, Golden, Henderson, Highlands Ranch, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Louisville, Morrison, Niwot, Parker, Thornton, Westminster, and Wheat Ridge.